Friday, March 13, 2009

last day of four days exam..

13 March 2009

today just finished my school exam..
today just finished the exam, i can predict what is my marks d..
i'm gonna fail all my three science subject...
today biology i finished in 50 minutes time..
it was really fast..
i finished fast is not because i know how to do it..
i crap the whole paper..
yesterday whenever i read i could not remember..
then today i read last minute also cannot remember..
super idiot..
i want to read during recess but i couldn't find the time to read it..
i was waited for ying ying in class for bout five minutes..
i kept calling her name cause she wanted to do the experiment during recess..
but she end up telling me dat "meiwan can u go by urself? cause i wanted to find my friend"
when i heard this sentences i was like i dunno what had gotten into me,
i suddenly got so angry n i just walked off..
i went to physics lab myself..
the lab was lock..
i saw pn ling n i told her dat the lab was lock..
at first she planned to go to take after exam finished..
but later she changed her mind n asked me to take it now..
i was like.. the exam will start in two minutes time n she asked me to run go n take the project..
then she just letf me n went back to the class dat she supposed to enter..
at dat moment i dunno why i just burst out crying...
i really like cry non-stop..
i saw mee quin..she asked me why but i din reply..
i just talked to her bout guides stuff..
den i went straight to class to take my exam..
i just went in n take my test without reading..
my mind is like full with all the thoughts..
soon after i finished i went to take the project..
later after school, i followed miss farm to hq...
we did lots of stuff there..
miss farm is a really funny teacher..
i like her..
she is fun to talk to..
miss farm send me back home..
thanks a lot teacher!!

dats all for today..
signing off..

No comments: