Sunday, March 1, 2009

Freaky friday!!

27 February 2009

today my class is like half gone..
today is also the day we had saringan 2..
dats why half gone..
haha..
today din study much..
why??
because me, ying ying n madelene went to do science project..
man ying n ni wen later came into the chemi lab n join us..
i skipped my chemi class..
when we wanted to boil the pig's bones,
there was no gas..
we tested every bunsen burner in the lab..
but no use..
still no gas..
we waited for bout 30 minutes til the lab asst. came in n open the gas for us..
finally we can boil our bones..
it took one n a half period to boiled..
later me n ying ying start to clear up n we went for our recess..
saw cher yin..
talked to her for the whole recess..
haha..
thanks cher yin for belanja me nasi lemak..
nothing much today..
den after school,
practice our marching for tomorrow sports day..
practice for two hours..
gossiping one hour..
we gossip bout lots of things..
SHHH!!
haha..
dats all..


here is the pictures bout how i did my science project..







this was one of the picture i took with ying ying in class..

buh byee....

No comments: