Sunday, March 15, 2009

happy birthday!!

15 March 2009

in the morning, i went to relay for life..
met up with nicole, dhiv, aqilah n ni wen...
din do much today but i got RM22..
i dunno how to spend it..
but the first thing i spend on bombay toast n toast bread..
pn dana was selling the toast..
saw jewel n matthew helping her..
i cia them the bombay toast n i eat the toast bread..
i realize dat matthew don know how to spread kaya n butter on the bread..
lolx..
after that saw luvenia (she was the first person i saw today) belanja her eat..
we ate nasi lemak..
later her friends joined our table.. palan was there..
later on, i joined nic they all for a walk..
we walked bout five to six rounds..
i ownself continue to walked three to five rounds..
said hi to liani...
lolx..
met ming zhe carrying their school banner..


at night, i went to my second aunt house to celebrate my grandparents' birtday..
me, my cousin n my sister walked to tesco to buy some stuff..
went back to my house at 12..
n here i am..
blogging late at night..
dats all..
bye now..
tomorrow going gurney to celebrate jian ming's birthday..

No comments: