Saturday, March 21, 2009

18 March 2009

i today have to decide whether which school to go to..
St George? St Xavier? or Penang Free School?
but i end up in St Xavier..
why i go to my school??
this is because me, zhi, grace n harveena were suppose to dance during their PBSM enrolment..
they wanted me and zhi went to helped them by dancing..
n we agreed..
but harveena yesterday message me saying dat they had cancelled the dance...
ok den..
St George cancelled..
PFS - because wanted to visit their odtc camp..
wanted to go with wern yen they all...
but suddenly think dat jia wei maybe need help for his logbook..
dats why i ended up in St Xavier...
lolx..
when i reached there i thought i will be the only girl there but managed to asked zhi go..
when i reached there, i helped patrick paint their banners..
cause jia wei was in padang..
den later on when zhi reached, she also sat down n paint the banner..
i very pek chek n i drew on yee khoon shirt..
he got quite mad bout it..
i just dont care..
who asked him to do me first..
when saw jia wei time, he was like super tensed up..
i try to make him not too tense up by helping him to choose song for dance n logbooks..
zhi recommend the guy tae yang songs..
n he said okay..luckily he is not dat picky...Phew..
when we finished choosing songs, we went out to eat..
me, zhi, elliot, ji liang, wei ren and adrian..
i asked elliot to help me carried my brother's laptop.. n he did..
lolx..
we sat at the coffee shop.. billy n patrick joined our table n we ended up gambling..
haha..
i didn't lose at all..
n i won three to four times..
after we ate, we walked to nanyang..
me, zhi, elliot, ji liang n adrian - nanyang
billy n patrick - somewhere..not really sure..
i asked my brother came to nanyang n picked us up..
i sit in front n zhi is the only girl dat sit at the back with three guys..
met billy n patrick on the way...
patrick was quite shock when he knew dat kwong meng was my brother..
lolx..
when reached their school, not long later, the form five jia weh a.k.a nik came..
i asked him to helped with the logbook but when he knew is for the camp, he refuses to helped..
feel like killing him..
i forgot wat we talked bout, i told him dat my brother was kwong meng..
he was in shock also..
in shock until in every one to five minutes time kept on asking me..
me jia weh a.k.a nik zhi
"kwong meng really ur brother ar?"
"abo..u dunno dat my surname is also cheang?"
"really meh?"
"abo"
"i sit her car everyday wan takkan i don know meh??"
"it cant be... cause one good one bad"
*stamping foot hits table*
" kwong meng so good"
"its so obvious u r saying her bad"
*laugh non-stop*
" is he really ur brother"
"no la no la"
"really un believable"
"don believe izit? i asked my brother to come in"
*in silence*
vincent, billy n patrick was at the side laughing....
something like dat..don really remember d..
at dat time really feel like choking him to death..
really pek chek d.... n feel like slapping him on the face..
waiting for my bro to come..
when my brother reached, the first question he asked my brother was
"she is ur sis ar?"
"now u believe d??"
after dat, he went to talked to my bro n followed my bro around..
me n zhi suspect dat he maybe like my brother..
lolx..
hahahaha...
cant managed to finished jia wei's logbook..
but i managed to finish the writing parts all..
good luck on ur camp tomorrow!!!

p.s. today was the day i felt really pek chek in saints.. because of dat guy larhh...

No comments: