Sunday, April 19, 2009

VICTORY DAY

18th April 2009

today is a big day..
its saints campfire and gathering day..
yesterday me, cheng yee and sook yee overnight at zhi lin's house..
all of us slept at 4 something almost 5..
but zhi lin din sleep whole night..
bala came to fetch us to SXI..
many tx ppl came such as kuang ling, xinli, phaik sin, shi han, wern yen, khai ling, xinyl and many more..
we prepare for our competition in one of the classrom..
we mostly practice our dance steps..
we trained real hard..
like siao ppl.. like dat.
but most of us really tired because of not enough sleep..
haiz...
thanks to luvenia, janice and dehlicia...
because they went out to show the dance move during free dance..
and thanks to michelle, liwen, hung mei and michelle for leading the cheer while we r not there..
thank a lot..
this is the first time dat we were so busy..
we walked around n see the ppl to settle stuff..
em yea.. when i present my ministage, that judges is like shooting us with all sorts of questions..
the asm talked bout malaysia law with us..
but both of us manage to shoot them back..
espacially the mr gerald..
when it came to campfire night, we form fours went to carry the towers all out to the basketball court..
we cheer n shout a lot.. its totally different from last year..
cause last year we just sat down doing nothing just to watch the performers dancing...
jewel came to joined us..
miss farm came duringf the results time..
before the prize presentation, it was a last free dance.. n before it was suffling and kamal's sketch
with lots of actors and one of them is jia wei..
its the time for the trophies ceremony..
it started with souvenir and so on and on...
when the announced the best in campfire award, she ran out half way d but zhi cut over her..
when i asked zhi, she said she knew and do it on purpose..
it was really funny..
when it comes to the ministage award,
is like the best ministage goes to *drum rolls* SGGS..
without thinking anything, i raced to the stage to take my trophy..
full of happiness, i forgot all my salute , masuk baris and stuff..
haha.. i remembered i said " sorry sir" cause of me being too happy andforget everything..
haha..
i ran back to my school.. i hug lots of ppl..
OMG!!
really super duper happy..
whenever they wanted to announced the winner, we will shout our school name..
its really exciting..
before the 2nd runner up was announced, she came to tell me and zhi lin..

she me zhi
later u go up?
oh okay den
*walk away*
she asked who to go up?
me,, i think..

when they announced the 1st runner goes to *drum rolls*
CONVENT DATUK KERAMAT!!
we jumped of joy.. we also shouted happily..
our hard work had been paid off..

she came to me.. ( holding my arms)
i want to go up..
i also want to go up..
u still got next year, i din have d..
but still.. i wan to go up..

and again the best overall goes to SGGS!!
she pull me hard and make me fall..
while i fell she ran to take the trophy..
while i fell time i really like cant see anything..
my head drop first then only my leg..

i just sleep at the floor until zhi they all ran towards me and pull me up..
i started to cry.. is like our hard work.. just buta buta gave it to her..
not fair k..
when i got on feet, i walked to the back ignoring what they asked me..
but an annoucement was make to call me up..
zhi they all shout at me to call me go up..
shalini went up first before me..
when the sir gave us the trophy, he passed it to me and not her..
i really super happy..
but in the end she hug all by herself also..
i cried non stop when i shake hand with the sir and i forgot to hormat also..
she said sorry to me three times..
she want me to do work again..
to carry all the tower back to school..
idiot wan ar..
i talked to my bro's wife..(LOLX) jia weh
i complained everything to him..
at the end he taught me to take off the parts of the overall trophy..
but we end up din do dat..
she wanted me throw the rubbish pula..
i just followed her order n throw the rubbish...
cheng yee helped me..
wei ren saw me and ask me to follw him..
i have to carry HER tower pula..
she just ask themembers to leave it at the middle of the road..
and make me have to carry again..
wei ren saw patrick and asked him to come..
he wei ren and another guy helped me to carry the towers..
after carry finish i said thanks to wei ren..
n guess wat he reply me, ' no thanks'.. i mute for a while n he started to laugh a bit..
when i went out i said thanks to patrick also...
n he aswered my 'ha?' n i repeated again... 'thanks' luckily he aswered me the correct wan.. if not i sure kill him to make me repeat again..
zhi and miss farm was searching for me..
then we told her dat we are following bala back..
we asked her to go back first..
we don wan her to wait till so late..
she is a good teacher even bala likes her..
thanks a lot miss farm..
i went to claer the classroom..
i asked the scouts to helped, but i dunno what went into me, i just walked out from the class and carry the rubish to throw..
on the way to the big bin, if not mistaken, i think is patrick, he asked "mei wan, where r u going?'
i just ignored him..
then only the scouts helped to throw the rubbish
then we went out to accompany wern yen till she went back..
later dat night bala fetch us back, we went drive thru..
i eat till i fell asleep..
lol..
anyway..
we won..
we won..
we won..
we won..
yyyiiiiippppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!


this is the trophies dat we had won..
best ministage
best supporter
best dance in campfire
best in campfire
best torch
best overall...

really happy this year..
and not forgetting my friends from peng hwa..
congrats on winning the third place...
hope we can combine for jota!!

p.s. i damn hate her cause she torture us n make me fall flat..
thanks to lots of ppl dat helped us for the day..

No comments: