Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Departing Day

7 April 2009

hi to my blog!!
haha..
i wanted to blog bout what happened to me on this whole week..
on sunday i went to pbsm gathering because im helping my friends...
the next day i had a fever..
in the morning still okay...
but comes to night my fever got worse..
i ate two panadols..
then a bit okay d..
the next morning i slept the whole day while teachers were teaching..
at night time i had recovered from my fever but im having a soar throat pula..
i got soar throat for like one week d means till today also haven recover yet..
i still remember when i need to present my group's science project,
like got no voice coming out from my mouth..
haizzz....
slowly slowly my voice came back..
but a bit run out of tone..
so when u hear me talking, u might also be wondering what exactly happened to my voice..
em yea.. one thing happened today..
MY MONITOR, BERNARDINE HAD CHANGED CLASS...
N I TOOK OVER HER JOB AS THE MONITOR..
AMALINA WAS REALLY WEEPING NON-STOP...
when i saw her like dat, i also cant control myself and start weeping..
she was a great monitor..
i like her best.. as in the class monitor...
soon there will be two more ppl leaving the class n more ppl coming in..
will really miss bern cause its the first year dat we been in a same class..
haiz..


need to sleep d..
nitez...

No comments: