Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sleepy Sunday

12 April 2009

today i went to school at 2.15 p.m.
lee leng reached first..
then followed by hung mei..
when i reached there, hung mei's mother accompanied her...
lee leng's brother also accompanied lee leng..
once i reached, i called ah choon..
he said he will be reach in an hour time..
i asked my dad to fetch my sister back from ballet first then only come back and fetch me..
really sorry to hung mei's mother and lee leng's brother cause they had to wait for ah choon...
while waiting, i wandering around the school and i went to tie the tower for this saturday's saints gathering..
but i only can tie one tiek ko only, cause got no saw...
haiz...
after finished the tower, i went to sit with hung mei to wait for ah choon..
at around 3 o'clock, the prefects came back from their kem kepimpinan in bus..
at the same time, ah choon had arrived..
i ran out to chase swee teng to ask her whether can she help us to carry the bamboo or not..
but once she came down from the bus, she went to her parents car..
so i cant ask for her help..
me, lee leng and hung mei went to carry the bamboos..
hung mei's mother helped us too..
everything finished at 3.30 o'clock..
before lee leng went back, i went to thank her for the help n coming to help me..
n i also got to know something, which is yee khoon anti - sggs...
haiz.. dont mind bout dat..
lee leng got herself a cut.. luckily is not serious...
then i went back in to said thank you to hung mei and especially her mother..
then all of them went back..
i alone waited for my father to come n fetch me..
guess what?!!
my dad came one hour later..
haiz..
i waited for my dad till i felt asleep for 15 minutes..
hehe..

li wen cant make it today..
anyway really wanted to say thank you to her also..

need to chao d..
nitez my dear blog..

No comments: