Tuesday, December 22, 2009

why??! why??! why??!

23rd December 2009

maybe im playing too much this holiday..
maybe i had exceed my limit..
maybe i had done something really wrong..
maybe i had been too much..
maybe ...
maybe...
maybe i had done something dat make ppl dont like me as in dont agree with me..
im having lots of maybe playing in my head..
so if i had been fooling around, im sorry..
but just let me finish my this last holidays with lots of good memories..
i really wanted to enjoy to the bits..
i hope u will understand...
i know u are worried bout me.. but pls.. just once more..
i just wanna..
i promise dat i will give my very best for next yr examination..
i really will give my best and do my best.
im serious..
but now.. i don think i will even enjoy after wat had happened..

No comments: