Sunday, December 27, 2009

bad day

27th December 2009

today on my way to gurney,
i kena snatch thief..
stupid ppl man..
luckily my bag strips were fragile enough n i hold my bag tightly..
luckily they din manage to snatch my bag..
i felt like kick the bike but i scared my dad got imbalance so i din do it..
n i watch Alvin And The Chipmunks today..
hahahaha...
damn funny man..
lolx..
today will be my last outing too..
cause school gonna reopen soon..
whoa..
hope next yr will be a good yr for me..
in this month.. to be exact..
in this two weeks..
i watched avatar, alvin and the chipmunks, the princess and the frog, zombie land, storm warriors, sherlock holmes..
i had watched total of 6 movies in these two weeks.. i had break my record.. lolx..
neway.. its time for bed now..
nitez...

No comments: