Saturday, September 19, 2009

MBS 90th Campfire 2009

19th September 2009

when i reached MBS, i went to find my form 6 seniors.,.
i felt sorry cause they were waiting for my banner..
so sorry..
den after dat we went to a classroom for preparation..
me, tara, jenny and three more form 6 rangers, sat at one corner and started to discuss bout our sketch..
we started to cheer when we were at our campsite..
haha..
i learned new cheer today..
its in chinese...
cool right...
haha..
our sketch was quite okay.. cant say its good completely..
cause all were last minute work..
den the fashion show me and tara again to explain. haha..
jenny and yee cheng were the models.
haha..
the performance for tonight dat to me its fun and make me hyper was our senior(F6) dance..
we followed how they dance.
haha..
its fun..
saw billy there..
i enjoyed the last free dance.. n i just notice waymann was there..
haha.. but he noticed me early early ago d..
haha..
its time for prize giving ceremony..
haha...
i went up to take souvenir first..
!st runner up were Chio Min RC..
before they announced 2nd runner up,
the MCs.. came to ask my school.. we gave no response..
then here it goes.. the 2nd runner up goes to St Georges!!
i went blur.. cause i thought the MCs were just joking..
i even asked them is it true or no..
haha.
when i think bout it now was quite funny..
haha..
i was really satified with the results cause there were lots of ho liao school there..
at first i dont think can win wan..
haha..
the 1st goes to Chio Min Scouts..
but my school's form 6 dont seems to feel happy bout it..
they even said dat they wont come MBS ever again. haiz..
when all of us came out from the class after packing..
kenny asked me to take photo together with the other winners and with their camp chief..
he told me the first time i was like "huh?"
he repeat again..
all the form 6 were not really happy and they left first..
left me and tara there..
the form 6 told me to just leave the towers all there.. but i felt sorry.. n i asked MBS for pen knife..
but they dont have..
so i got no choice but to pull one by one..
some of the MBS scouts came to help.. but they strike halfway and all gone..
haiz..
so i had to solo as i called tara to find my brother..
den tara came in saying dat she cant find my brother..
den i called my brother..
he started scolding non-stop..
he got pissed den he hang up the phone..
because of dat, i got really pissed..
i end up crying cause cant tahan anymore..
later a while after dat, the camp chief came to our campsite n told us dat we can just leave it there.. n he will asked his scouts to clear for us..
before i went out to wait for my brother,
i went to say thanks to him.. n i somehow apologize to him..
billy waited till my brother came to fetch us..
in the car time, tara told me dat the camp chief maybe afraid of taliking to me cause he saw me pissed of there.. so intead of talking to me, he told tara bout it..
haha.. its so funny.. but i wanna make things clear here..
i pissed of not because of the results.. its because of my brother.. the reason why i pissed of just now..
reached home at 1 if not mistaken.. straight away went to bathe..
feels refreshing now..
haha..
n now im here blogging..
hehe..
but have to sign off now..
bye .. cause really really tired..

p.s. i would like to said thanks to MBS Scouts for helping to clear up..
p.ss. thanks billy for waiting with us till my brother came..
p.sss.. thanks wern lim and his friends for helping me to carry stuff..
almost forgot bout the form 6..
enjoy pia with u guys..
haha..
its really fun..

will post up the pics soon..

No comments: