Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chin Tze's Sweet 16

6th September 2009

i went to the Heritage today to attend Chinz sweet 16..
nic fetched me there..
have to wear heels and dress.. ish..
haiz..
now my leg started to pain d..
lots of my classmates attend today..
we played games such as king, queen and jack..
at first my partner was shamita.. but she cant carry my..
den we exchange partner with mic and karen..
i took karen and shamita took nic..
i can carry karen..
woohoo..
lol..
shamita cant carry nic.. so they exchange again..
they exchange with maddie and dhiv..
mita took dhiv and maddie took nic..
the game was really tiring but fun..
they said karen jump on me like monkey like dat but i couldn't see..
too bad..
haha..
left me karen, lijing ang ker lynn..
at last me and karen won..
haha....
we did took lots of pics..
got retards lala and cool mia pics.. lol..
reached home at 11 something..

at last.. i would like to wish Chinz..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



Watch out mita.. i will get u one day...
ni wen, karen, man ying, nic, bern, me nad aqi..
me, karen man ying, nic and ni wen
aqi and me
me and jojo
me and mas
me and my pres, shishi
me and li jing
karen and me
ni wen, me and manying
ni wen, me and nic
aqi and me again..
me, mita, nic(back), karen(front), xiang yin, ker lynn, rammya(back), hooi ping(front), andrea..
rammya, xiang, ker lynn, me(back) hooi ping(front) andrea
me and maddie
me and mita
bern, me and nic
the lalas.. from 1-5

the lalas no.3
the retards no.2
the lalas no.1
the bday girl and me..
karen and me
me and nic
she was fighting for my phone.. hahaa,,

the shy ones..











lastly the cake.. pretty right??

1 comment:

Shira said...

haha..very cute la the cake.