Saturday, August 1, 2009

RATC Results Day

i won Best PL and Best Fashion Show only..
but i felt really happy because i knew dat i dont really put much effort in this camp..
so i understand dat i cant win...
Jenny won Best Overall..
Zhi Lin won Best Patrol..
Amelia Best PS..
Joey Best Recruit..

Now, i would like to thank lots of ppl...
first and foremost, of course my members, ps turkaa, marilyn, karen, shamita and priya..
i would like to thank them for helping me n be in my patrol..
especially turkaa, for your knowledge in indian food..
lol...
next to TARA and NICOLE really thanks for ur help..
tara, thanks for helping me in preparing the dress for fashion show..
nic, thanks for helping me tying platforms and doing menu and lots lots more..
besides them, i would like to thank ying ying(tying platforms) and aaron(for helping buying rattan)

all i wanna said is dat i really appreciate of wat u guys had done to help me..
hope our friendship will remain forever..

Patrol ELIZABETHIANZ will always in my memories..
patrol 2 break off...

No comments: