Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun Day

7th August 2009

today is my school Hari Anugerah Cemerlang.
the hall was full with ppl..
students and their parents..
the VVIP and VIP also came to my school to give out the certificates to the excel students..
something happened to me..
lol..
not actually a big thing..
i was called to become pengganti penerima hadiah..
i replaced a girl called Tan Pei Cia from U6V2...
she got the first placing..
but i wore pinafore so cant replace her..
the teacher called a perfect to replaced her...
so i lat lan d..
i quickly went up to the library..
i took out the badges n sold them in the library..
the sale was really good..
i manage to sell 1/10 of it..
lol.
after school, i followed nicole back to her house..
her dog was really super duper cute!!!
the name was BUBBLES..
OMG!!
instead of watching P.S I LOVE YOU,
both of us played with her doggy...
lol..
super cute man..
i like her..
at round 3.30, her mom dropped my home..
while in the car, BUBBLES sit on my lap..
lol..
nicole got jealous..
lol..
dats all for today's post..

p.s. thanks aunty for fetching me home..

No comments: