Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random Post..

i dunno why i want to post this post, but i just wanna post this..
lolx..
this guy below is my little brother..
the name is lim jia wei
he is a year younger than me.. n i also got sister-in-law.. MEI CHIA...
hope they will be together forever..
wish for their happiness..
haha..
let me recall how he became my brother..
ha..
its during the day dat i asked him to accompany me to Relay For Life...
i asked him to accompany me because i scared i got no friends there..
lolx..
n he did follow me and zhi lin to Youth Park..
n dats also the time Zhi lin Became our MOTHER!!
BUT!!
this MOTHER always wander around n left behind her two daughter and son..
dat time was really funny..
me n jia wei end up joining his school team in the walk..
i met my seniors there..
i asked their permission to joined the group..
i tell the reason dat our mother left us for her friends..
my senior really believe wat i said..
lolx...
she taught dat the mother is my real mother..
but later on when zhi joined us, i said she is our mother..
then they started to laugh..
they also believe dat jia wei was my biological brother...
lol..'
neway..
we continue to walk till all of us have to go backk.
our mother went back first.. den jia wei...
lastly only i went back..
dat was the day i got a little brother..
haha..
n a MOTHER of course..

---------- THE END ----------

No comments: