Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day

20th June 2009

today as usual..
family outing..
my whole family went to my second aunt house..
to celebrate Fathers' Day..
this time is different because instead of eating in the house, we went to the bbq site..
we were having BBQ..
as usual again, pot luck..
my dad cooked spaghetti, mix vege n fruits saladand a pandan cake..
as can see at the last pic..
later on i walked with my sister to TESCO to buy sausages..
we bought cheese n plain sausages..
the outing was half fun and half boring..
lol..


p/s sorry to my cousin amelia..
because i ppk her..
was suppose to go with her to Dewan Sri Pinang for the 90th anniversary Gang Show..
sorry cousin..
will make it up for u one day..
i promise..
my brother and my grandpa
me and my grandpa
my dad and bro
me and dad..

the cake..

No comments: