Friday, May 1, 2009

LOST INTEREST IN STUDY!!

1st May 2009

tomorrow i have to go to school for some seni thingi..
really gai..
have to wake up early..
can die..
tomorrow got tuition till 5 p.m...
crazy day tomorrow..
i just discover this yesterday...

this is a conversation between my tuition teacher and me yesterday..
me teacher jane
mei wan what had happened to u lately??
*smiling non-stop*
what exactly happened to you??
*still keep smiling*
*stare at me with a smile*
you lost interest in study izit?
i think so...
mei wan, u cant become like dat...
i can see u are a person dat can really study..
*still smiling*
tell me wat is ur problem??
i will try to help you..
is it because you can understand wat the teacher teaching you??
nope... is because i cant really pay attention while the teacher is teaching..
i will either felt asleep or doing something else..
i already told Ms Wong dat i might improve but will not get the results dat she wants me to..
*keep listening*
at least u will improve..
teacher, is like for my biology i need a teacher dat is entertaining and not just telling us wat to do and just give us work dats all..
my first bio teacher went to bersalin and this teacher came in to teach just for two months..
she just talk talk talk only not really entertaining so i cant really cope with it..
okay.. now i will try to help you in anything.. personal life, study, kokurikulum, private stuff anything.. just anything dat u need my help i will try to help you...
i will talk to your chemistry and physics teacher..
she cannot teach you biology??
*shaking head*
okay.. em.. i try to find a way..
teacher, why dont u teach me bio??
okay i think.. i will try to arrange my time cause as you know im really busy with classes and all..
*nodding*
okay den lets go out..

my tuition teacher was really nice..
i like her in a way..

i think dats all bout it..
goodnight my blog...
:]

No comments: