Sunday, May 17, 2009

17th May 2009

hi ppl...
sorry for long time din upload my blog...
here i am now to just an easy blog bout wat happened during these two weeks...

on...

9th May 2009...
after came back from clhs, at night i went to my second aunt house to celebrate mother's day...
all the mothers came n gathered here...
my grandme n my aunties... all here...
as usual, i cant just sit...
so me and my cousin n my sisters walked to TESCO...
we go shopping..
i bought a disc called The One Pound Gospel..
the story line was really funny..
and the actor was kamenashi kazuya...
OMG!! he really handsome..
lol..
lastly i wanted to wish every mother HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!!!!
me and my grandma...
me and my mom..

from clockwise....my first aunt, my second aunt, my third cousin sister my grandma, my third aunty n lastly my mom...
my grandma..
my granpa
my cousin sister and her boyfriend...
the cake..







my second aunt..
9th May 2009
i went to chung ling high school for their International Understanding Day.. it was quite boring though.. but i enjoyed myself.. their theme is JAPAN...
the teachers dat taught us origami were japanese dat live in penang.. they were really friendly...
haha.. hope to meet them in bon odori...





she speaks in japanese... i like her.. very friendly..








6th may 2009..
is my mum's birthday.. my brother came to fetch my after school to go Times Square to buy present for my mum.. guess what happened..
the receptionist in my sister's ballet centre go n phone my mum n told her dat she cant find my sister... my mom cried because of dat.. why cant u just search properly den call me first.. make my mum n dad cried because of ur laziness in finding my sister..
i wish u got fired immediately.. dunno how to search den don search.. don just said u cant find my sis.. because of u my parents got upset... n my sister got screw from my dad... if u dunno how to do ur part properly just resign n find another job dat suits u this type of lazy ppl... later after found my sister, my dad came fetch her back while me and my brother went to buy present for my mom in gurney.. we bought a dress for her.. which cost us bout 90 bucks..









1 comment: