Monday, January 12, 2009

My school recruitment day

12 January 2009

hi ppl..
its me again..
*laugh*
today my school recruitment day was quite fun..
haha..
we cheer n shout in order to draw the form ones attention..
sounds fun right??
but we end up everyone that cheer got no voice..
haha..
we got quite a number of form ones join our big family..
WELCOME PEOPLE TO OUR BIG FAMILY!!
guess what??
this year we don really have to pull every single form
one to join guides like last year..
they just came to our booth n sign up..
we just display the jota trophies n some pictures bout what we guides do..
we also got display instead of many shirt but we just got one..
everything ends at 4 something..
but i told my brother to come n fetch me n zhi lin at 5 n we got tuition at 5.15..
we rushed to our tuition but we just attended a half an
hour class on more than half an hour a bit..


:)

No comments: