Saturday, January 31, 2009

last day of holiday..

1 February 2009

today is the last day of holiday..
i still haven't even complete my homeworks yet..
hope can finish by 0000 a.m.
this one week holiday consists of lots of memories..
memories of being sick (the foolish of all), happiness, enjoyment
and lots more to feel..
haha..
yesterday went to my 2nd aunt party..
it was a pot luck party..
my dad cooked, as usual, spaghetti n my mum bought dessert
half cake half jelly that looks like a mini house....
its very nice to eat..
we went there at 8 something n back at 0000
haha..
it was really late..
the sad things is i still need to continue my house chores
at this late hour..
haizz....
today im suppose to transfer the towers to jewel's house...
but end up i alone only doing it so might as well postpone it to another day..
so thats all for today..
bye ppl..

:]

No comments: