Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Sweet 17..

28th January 2010

today is my birthday..
im suppose to be happy but i dunno why dat i dont have dat kind of feeling at alll..
at first was really sweet.. but now i dunno how to describe it anymore..
i think it was because of whenever its my birthday, something sure happen..
like last yr, i fall sick.. very teruk some more.. haizz..
thanks to those dat wishes me.. im happy bout dat..
ee-lin remembers my birthday.. ahhaa..
and yan mei, every yr also she wil give me stuff..
this yr, she gave me a book full of wishes..
i like it very much..
THANKS YAN MEI!!
n this is also the first time dat my mom actually gave me a present..
mom gave me a necklace..
dad gave me RM50..
haha..
eunice, i think she kinda forgot.. but most of the ppl out of a sudden remember to wish me during recess.. haha..
ying ying and maril pula buy me a piece of cake which cost RM4!!
thanks to them.. n hooi ping too.. for the cocopie.. haha..
THANKS EVERYONE!!
i appreciate it a lot..

No comments: