Sunday, October 4, 2009

Outing + Exam

4th October 2009

today went to Seoul Garden..
yuan sin treat me to eat there..
i reached late..
hahaa..
its the last outing dat we were having with her..
cause she will leave for singapore on the 12..
the outing was fun..
we took lots of pics too..
haha..

n tmr im having exam..
but i din even 'molest' my books yet..
i dont feel anything bout this exam..
while all my friends busy studying..
haiz...
come to think of it..
for this whole yr, i dont really care bout exams at all..
i was just lazying around this whole yr..
haiz..
busy with my stuff and all..
one day my friends got nothing to do.. they counted how many post i got in school..

1. Class Monitor
2. Head of Librarians
3. Unit Leader for Rangers
4. Treasurer for Art Club
5. Ahli Lembaga Koperasi (Naib Bendahari)
6. Vice President for Carom Club
7. Secretary for Interact Club
8. Represent coop in product competition..

so i got total of 8 post..
haha..
my friends said i will suffer to die next yr..
as in busy till no time to study...
holiday is the best..
cause i can put down all my burdens for two months..
i really think dat holiday is the day dat i can relax and do my stuff..
haha..
i think because of all this stuff..
i flop in my studies..
i think i need to manage my time well this wime..
n for next yr..
so it wont affect my studies again..
need to study for tmr's subject..
bye..

No comments: