Thursday, November 13, 2008

a tiring day...

14 november 2008

yesterday was my tiring day....
want to know why?
cause i had done a lot of walking...
the first walking was with madelene..
both of us ponteng school just to go back to our old yet beautiful school..
we walk from hamilton to mcdonald greenlane then back to hamilton..
on our way back to hamilton, we stopped by at the playground to play!!
my second walking started at 12 noon..
dats when i had to walk to pfs to carpool matthew's car to go meeting in sungai ara....
when we were in matthew's house, we (daniel, phengsheng n me of course) were playing with his brother, daniel..(cute n adorable kid)
mandy came to join us half an hour later..
guess wat??
the five of in one car... including matt's grandma would be six people..
i suffered the most because lps kept on pulling my hair...
n when we reached our destination, my leg cramped for three minutes...
dats when my third walking started...
we walk up the hill to chammaine new house..
half way we went up, we got to know dat they r not in the house...
so no choice but to walk down again n to chammaine house..
haiz.....
the scouts was like walking so fast n left me n mandy behind..
both of us like planned to hide somewhere in the roadside..
but we didn't do it..(such a waste)..
hehe..
argh!!
my fourth time walking...
we had to walk back up the hill..
we had our meeting there...
the meeting ended at around 7 something...
my last time walking!!!
we walk all the way down the hill to wait for matthew's mother to pick us up...
along the way, something happened to matthew...
which is...
he trip over a hole n feel down...(although daniel had reminded him dat there's a hole in front of him) all of us laughing..
haiz..
we walk all the way down to the commercial areas...
dats where matthew's mother pick us up...
dats the end of my walking...


No comments: